A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vyacheslav Shvartsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vyacheslav Shvartsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vyacheslav Shvartsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Shvartsman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shvartsman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vyacheslav Oskar Shvartsman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vyacheslav O. Shvartsman practice?
- Dr. Vyacheslav Shvartsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Vyacheslav Shvartsman practices Internal Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists.