A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vye Branch Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vye Branch Watson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vye Branch Watson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch Watson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Branch Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vye Branch Watson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vye Branch Watson practice?
- Dr. Vye Branch Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vye Branch Watson practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.