A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vytautas Ringus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vytautas Ringus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringus graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ringus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vytautas Ringus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vytautas Ringus practice?
- Dr. Vytautas Ringus has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vytautas Ringus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, OK and Mustang, OK.
See Norman Orthopedic Surgeons.