A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vytenis Grybauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vytenis Grybauskas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vytenis Grybauskas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grybauskas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Grybauskas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vytenis T Grybauskas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vytenis T. Grybauskas practice?
- Dr. Vytenis Grybauskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vytenis Grybauskas practices Otolaryngology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Palos Heights Otolaryngologists.