A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanjku Kabiru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabiru graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Kabiru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanjku Kabiru MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wanjku Kabiru practice?
- Dr. Wanjku Kabiru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wanjku Kabiru practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.