Learn more about Dr. Walter Lundberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lundberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lundberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lundberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lundberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter B Lundberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Lundberg practice?
- Dr. Walter Lundberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lundberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Hematologists, New Haven Oncologists, and New Haven Pathologists.