Learn more about Dr. Walter Lundberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lundberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lundberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lundberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lundberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter B Lundberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Lundberg practice?
- Dr. Walter Lundberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lundberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Hematologists, New Haven Oncologists, and New Haven Pathologists.