Learn more about Dr. Walter Lundberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lundberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lundberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lundberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter B Lundberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Lundberg practice?
- Dr. Walter Lundberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Lundberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Woodbridge, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Woodbridge Internists, Woodbridge Hematologists, Woodbridge Oncologists, and Woodbridge Pathologists.