A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lundberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lundberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lundberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lundberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter B Lundberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Lundberg practice?
- Dr. Walter Lundberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Lundberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Hematologists, New Haven Oncologists, and New Haven Pathologists.