Learn more about Dr. Walter Lundberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lundberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lundberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lundberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lundberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Lundberg practice?
Dr. Walter Lundberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Hematologists, New Haven Oncologists, and New Haven Pathologists.