A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Koch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence William Koch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence W. Koch practice?
- Dr. Clarence Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Koch practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.