A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Koch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- White County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarence W. Koch practice?
Dr. Clarence Koch practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.