A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waad Dakkak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waad Dakkak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waad Dakkak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakkak graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Dakkak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waad Dakkak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waad Dakkak practice?
- Dr. Waad Dakkak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waad Dakkak practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Internists.