Learn more about Dr. Waddah Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waddah Nassar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waddah Nassar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nassar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waddah N Nassar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waddah N. Nassar practice?
- Dr. Waddah Nassar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Waddah Nassar practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors and Oklahoma City Family Physicians.