Learn more about Dr. Waddah Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waddah Nassar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nassar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waddah Nassar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nassar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waddah N Nassar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waddah N. Nassar practice?
- Dr. Waddah Nassar has 1 office location.
Dr. Waddah Nassar practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors and Oklahoma City Hospice & Palliative Specialists.