Dr. Waddah Nassar MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oklahoma City, OK

January 12th, 2017
I come from out of town just to see Dr. Nassar I'm very satisfied with the services that l receive. I highly recommend this Doctor.

January 20th, 2016
Victoria
This has been my doctor for years. He is awesome!

January 17th, 2015
My primary care physician for many years, would recommend him and do!

January 26th, 2014
mr
1st appointment of day and STILL had to wait 35 minutes! We were the only patients in the waiting room! Staff very friendly but if you wait for them to return a call you will only grow old!

July 25th, 2013
Dr Nesar neglects his patients and then droops them
Dr. Waddah Nesar was my mothers doctor at Warr Acers Nursing Facility in Warr Acers Oklahoma, He generally doesn't care about the patients. My mother had an infection and he did not catch up with that problem nor any of his staff present ad Warr Acers facility. Meanwhile my mother was getting worst and worst. based on the past occurrences I knew it was an infection she was having, so I insisted on having a lab done and sure enough she was having an infection, but the nurses were afraid to call him because the way he behaves when he is called. Finally I called him myself and he was very angry with me. my Mother, an elderly patient had to sit there untreated because of this Doctor’s behavior. The bottom line is that Dr Waddah Nesar is an irresponsible doctor and his behavior around the patients are unacceptable. Dr Nesar’s diagnoses is often incorrect, I do not recommend him under any circumstances, choose some one else for you patients care.

May 10th, 2012
Dr. Nassar is the doctor with the MOSTEST!
I chose Dr. Waddah Nassar after working with him at a prior job. As a nurse myself, I admired and respected how he cared for and treated his patients. I have been going to him for many years now. He takes good care of both me and my husband. He is kind, patient and listens. I have great admiration for his support staff as well. As a nurse, I know a good doctor!

May 19th, 2011
best Dr. in town
I have been seeing Dr. Nassar for several years, He is kind, caring, and very trustworthy, I have also entrusted my 80 yr. old mothers care to him!! I feel that he is not only my Dr. he is a friend and I would recommend him to anybody, and already have to several friends who he now takes care of!

May 12th, 2011
Great Dr
Dr Nassar is a incredible Dr who I have been seing for several years, he has always been friendly, and shows concern for his patients.

April 6th, 2010
Biju Andrews
One of the best and smartest Doctor I met. Very Smart and nice!

February 22nd, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
I thought Dr Nassar was an oustanding and caring DR. he was the first dr i've ever met that really wanted to help me, and listened. I would recommend him anyday!