A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Banker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Banker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Banker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Banker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Banker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wade Banker practice?
- Dr. Wade Banker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wade Banker practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Jackson Radiologists.