Dr. Wade Bateman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Boise, ID

January 30th, 2015
I started going to Dr. Bateman before he opened his own practice. He always takes time to listen. I appreciate having a doctor who cares.

May 21st, 2013
Waste of time and money
I thought Dr baitmen would dig further into my medical issues to help me find out why I have chronic pain at such a young age, he tried to put me on an antidepressant that supposedly helps for pain when in my notes it clearly says I cannot take antidepressants they do the exact opposite... After not listening to me and not listening to the women who prescribes my anxiety meds he rudely had his nurse call and basically force this option on me again... We'll I've summed it up I'm young with chronic pain so you don't believe a word I say... Oh and called himself a scientist wrong field of work buddy . I will never see this horrible doctor again, your religion should not be apart of your medical practice, and look up my medical history before you think you have everything understood. glad I didn't listen to this so called scientist ,could have wound up sucidel next time listen to your patients and look up then history it's all through st lukes !