Dr. Wade Brock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wade Brock?

June 6th, 2016

Blepharospasms

I had been to many doctors, but he was the first to make me feel like he cared enough to help me. He was very encouraging and positive.

December 16th, 2015

Not Up Front

Please get a second opinion when considering Dr Brock. The surgery he did for mr is normally completed in one procedure. Dr Brock didn't complete the desired results in the first surgery because insurance didn't pay for it but was evasive when I ask him questions concerning the surgery.

November 16th, 2015

My 3 year old had a lesion on her eyelid and Dr Brock surgically removed it at the Baptist Eye Center. He was wonderful. He was very kind and patient with my daughter.

September 3rd, 2015

unbelievably good

July 11th, 2014

Eye Surgery

I was referred to Dr. Brock by another doctor in the building for eyelid surgery. I didn't find him personable but chalked it up to his being in a hurry.I was given very little time to ask questions. The day of the surgery he stopped by after I was prepped and I ask a question concerning the removal of excess skin over my eyes and he told me we would talk about that after my surgery and walked away. We did talk about it, he told me that it would be another surgery that my insurance wouldn't pay for. I chose to have it done and finish what was started. I made an appointment that his office canceled and in another three months he did the other surgery, in his office with only local anesthesia. When ask why he didn't do it during the first surgery he admitted that my insurance wouldn't pay for it. He is certainly all about the money. The results, other than an obvious scar that as he said "can't be seen with my eye open" is good. But would I go back to him, no I wouldn't.

April 18th, 2014

All About the Money

I was referred to this doctor by another. This doctor is all about the money and his staff doesnt do a very good job of communicatiing. I saw this doctor two weeks ago. The office was full of people and even though I have insurance I was asked to pay for the full visit upfront without them even contacting my insurance to find out the member discount I receive. I have been awaiting a call for two weeks to schedule a surgery I was hoping to have done. After a week and half I received a call because they had a cancellation (2 days notice) but when they called they still didnt have a dollar amount determined for the surgery. I explaned up front that I will need to make travel arrangments to return for the surgery but that was not taken into consideration. When I stated I couldnt do the 2 days notice I havent heard back. They want all the money upfront and wont work out a payment plan. This is not elective surgery but medically necessary. I would not recommend this doctor I would look elsewhere.

April 16th, 2014

Mr

February 14th, 2014

Dr and staff were very courteous and personable; made you feel like you were an important person.

January 31st, 2014

Dr.Brock gave me a good diagnosis and even sent me to see another doctor beacause of a callous in my eye,Dr Brock if you read this you have a person that works there that is very rude and he acts like he is right alll the time,He will not work out payment arrangements with you .The other staff is fine is just the gentleman is not nice at all.yPU CANOT MAKE SOMEONE PAY SOMETHING THAT THEY DONOT HAVE AND i AM WILLING TO PSY WHAT i CAN AFFORD TO PAY,

October 1st, 2013

consult visit

I went in for a consult which ended up costing me $137.70 for 10 minutes of his precious time.I didn't qualify for the procedure I scheduled the consult for, therefore even though I have insurance I had to pay for the entire visit myself and the front desk didn't tell me this before my appointment.I had no idea I would have to pay such an excessive amount for just 10 minutes of his air space.If I would have known the visit was going to cost me that much I would not have gone to him. Or if the front desk would have told me before hand I wouldn't have been so shocked.Ask when you make the appointment what you are getting yourself into.

September 1st, 2013

Very Rude

Dr. Brock may be a great doctor, but I will never get the chance to find out because I will never go back to his office. His staff was great, but he is very rude and acted very rushed. He only gave me the chance to describe my problem in as few of words as possible. His responses to the few questions that I was allowed to ask were very clipped and rude.

August 17th, 2013

self employed rental property

I was referred to Dr. Brock by another opthomologist. Our first meeting was a delight from the moment we signed in until we departed. The staff was on their toes, efficient, thorough, intelligent and personable. Dr. Brock introduced himself, shook hands looked me in the eye. He was confident, direct, so very thorough, and just a friend right away. We discussed all aspects of surgery, other options & left feeling extremely confident we were at the right place for surgery