A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Michael Cooper DO is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wade M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Wade Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wade Cooper practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.