Dr. Wade Cooper DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2015
Amazing neurologist
Dr. Cooper is an amazing neurologist. He is very competent in his field, and his personality is perfect for this specialty.

October 6th, 2015
I am so grateful for Dr. Cooper's excellent care. He spent a great deal of time with me, called me at home to express his concern, explained everything very well, and resolved my problem.

September 30th, 2015
Everything is excellent when it comes to Dr. Wade Cooper and his staff. The only problem is it takes months to get in to see anyone.

June 22nd, 2015
Awesome physician
Awesome doctor with much experience and seemed to really understand my situation. Wonderful experience and have recommended him to others

October 10th, 2013
Superb doctor
Dr. Cooper is incredibly thorough, thoughtful, patient and kind. He spent a great deal of time with me exploring every possible explanation for my headaches and sharing his thought process and treatment plan in detail. This was a significant contrast to the other physicians I had seen regarding the devastating headaches I was experiencing. Dr. Cooper seemed extraordinarily caring and sharp. When he called me to follow up, he told me he had been worried about me and he sounded like he really meant it. When I went for a check-up two years after my original visit, he remembered all the details of my situation and had reviewed my medical records for the two year period since I last saw him. Best of all, the medication he prescribed has totally eliminated the migraines I have suffered since childhood. Thank you, Dr. Cooper!

July 22nd, 2013
dr. cooper is an amazing physician, i think his best quality is that he actually listens to his patients. i've had appointments last over an hour with him; he takes the time to really ask how your doing, provide a number of treatment options/suggestions and thoroughly explain them to you so you know what you're getting into. that said, the most frustrating thing is that he/his office is never on time. the only reason i accept the 45+ minute wait time is because i know he is giving others the amount of time he spends with me. if you can get in (over a year wait for return visits) it is definitely worth seeing him. he absolutely changed my life.

February 22nd, 2013
Best Neurologist
I used to see Dr. Cooper when his practice was in Warren. He is by far the best neurologist I've ever seen. I have not been able to find one who was as knowlegable as he is. He took time to talk to me about all my migraine issues and was very easy to talk to. Unfortunately his practice moved to Ann Arbor and due to the distance from my home I was unable to follow him. Wish there were more doctors like him!

September 1st, 2012
I loved him !

May 1st, 2012
Dr. Cooper spent about 90 minutes with me during my appointment. He was caring, attentive, and thorough. I was glad that he gave me options other than just trying new meds. I've been doing that for 22 years! The progression of treatment options made sense to me. So far, adjusting the dosage of my current medication seems to be working as I am on my 9th day in a row without a headache! I am so thankful and grateful for this man.

April 19th, 2012
Best Doctor
Dr. Cooper is brilliant as well as kind. Highly recommend to anyone who has not been able to find answers. He changed the quality of my life.

March 14th, 2012
New patient
I had to wait almost an hour to see Dr. Cooper, but it was definitely worth it! He spent almost 90 minutes listening to me and asking about my medical history. I never felt rushed and he took the time to collect all of the necessary information that will hopefully help him improve my treatment. He seems to "understand" my migraines and has a very caring bedside manner. He is an outstanding doctor and I highly recommend him.

September 12th, 2011
Great experience, thanks for your help