A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Steven Erickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wade S. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Wade Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wade Erickson practices Family Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
See Wasilla Primary Care Doctors.