A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Etheredge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Etheredge, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Etheredge graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Etheredge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Bryan Etheredge MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wade B. Etheredge practice?
- Dr. Wade Etheredge has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Etheredge practices Emergency Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Emergency Physicians.