Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wade Farrow
Dr. Wade Farrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Farrow is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center, St Joseph Regional Health Center and Tomball Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wade Farrow has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Wade Farrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.
Dr. Robert Cook-Norris
Dermatology, General Surgery
College Station, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Daniella Mittan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
College Station, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Gerald Garwood
College Station, TX 0 mi44