Dr. Wade Gaal, MD
Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
by B. Downer on Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Gaal spends time with patients and talks to them as if they are people (not "patients" like other doctors do). He explains things in simple terms and he makes patients very comfortable in his presence. He is also excellent at getting to the root of a problem and solving the issue from there. I have since moved away and I don't believe I'll ever have a doctor as good as he is.

|  I love him so much!!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Gaal is the best doctor that I have ever been to in my entire life! Not only is he truly caring and understanding, but he knows exactly what he's talking about! I saw multiple doctors at the Wellness Center for my condition and none of them could properly diagnose me. Dr. Gaal walked in, listened to me talk, and told me exactly what was wrong within minutes, unlike those other doctors who have been practicing for much longer. Because of him, I was able to get my problem taken care of, which I didn't even think was possible. He even let me come back for a check-up after I had already graduated from UNLV to make sure that I was ok after the surgery. He may be young, but he is such an intelligent man and knows what he's doing. He will tell you the honest truth and go out of his way to help you. I felt extremely comfortable around him and talked to him like he was my friend. He deserves much more recognition for what he does. I will always be grateful for what Dr. Gaal has done for me and will never forget it. I wish that there was something I could do to repay him.

|  Best doctor by far  |  show details
by Chris R on Oct 29th, 2013

I was recently injured in a car crash that surfaced a few problems that had been fixed with surgery last year. I had seen several doctors, a surgeon, and two pain management doctors who weren't able to help me with my situation. All of the doctors accept for the surgeon did not care about my well-being. All they cared about was writing me a prescription for pain meds and giving me steroid injections for the pay check that they would receive from my insurance. The first time I saw Dr. Gaal, he spent almost an hour listening to my situation and giving me a diagnostic exam. He truly cares about the patient and is willing to do whatever is necessary to get you back to your normal health. Without his help, I would be be without answers and be in pain for the rest of my life. He has been my lifesaver and I am forever grateful!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2013

when i first met him, he told me that my previous treatment wasnt optimized. At first i did not agree, but after 3 months he fixed the problem. i felt he can be loud but its because he really like what he does. I can not see him anymore as I graduated but i want to say he is a doctor that deserves some gratitude.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

He followed up with me a year after I stopped going to his office, just to make sure I followed up on an ultrasound. He made me schedule an appointment that day, and when I did, they diagnosed me with cancer. Because of him, I was able to get it removed and treated early.

|  How can I get to see this doctor?  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

I was a patient of his while being admitted to University Medical Center and I ended up in the Intensive Care Unit there for a very bad infection. I have never had such a caring doctor! He explained everything to me and most of all my family, especially my husband.He is no longer working at Fire Mesa, Is there anyway I can locate this doctor?

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

I cannot believe how well Dr. Gaal was weathering all my questions and spending time explaining things to me in a way where I felt I understood my own health. I actually felt, that I had some control over my own health and he was empowering me with knowledge so I could be apart of the decisions. He did a surgical procedure in which I needed and throughout the entire time I felt comfortable and in good hands. We need more like him. Thank you Dr. Gaal, thank you!

Doctor's Response

I was really worried about you, since you never followed up, Im glad to see you are doing well. I just figured this out and seen some of the comments, its nice to see hard work pays off!

|  Great Doctor.G  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

Dr Gaal is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me so much. He's very thorough & unlike other doctors shows he cares. I hope if Dr Gaal does move on I will be able to continue to see him. Thank you

|  Love this doctor  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2010

I personally have a lot of problems and I want to say that I have never met a doctor that is willing to address them all. I have a specialist for this and that, but this doctor looks at all my problems, including my psychiatric problems, and addresses ME, not my diseases.I have never filled one of these out but I will do it for this young doctor because there are only a few true good doctors and this is one of them.

|  One of the best young Doctors in Las Vegas!  |  show details
by Ira Cerel on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr Gaal is one of the best young doctors I have had the pleasure to have used for many years.I have had many medical problems over the last few years and he is one of the only Doctors that has treated the individual symptoms of the individual conditions I have, but all of them as one problem.He is a great listener which most of the Doctors I have seen over the last few years didn't want to hear what I was telling them, but wanted to see if they could find my problems without any input from me as the patient.I know that he will be moving on after his time with the medical school is over, and it will be hard to replace him.

|  Fantastic doctor!  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2009

This man loves being a doctor. His enthusiasm is infectious, he is very knowledgeable and caring. He promotes preventive medicine by encouraging living a healthy lifestyle and I find that quite refreshing. I went in for a certain medical issue and he is solving that and also helping me with getting my weight down to a reasonable level. Great bedside manner. Love this guy. No I am not a friend or family member of the doctor!