A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Hachinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Hachinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hachinsky
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hachinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Hachinsky, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hachinsky graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Hachinsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade A Hachinsky DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wade A. Hachinsky practice?
- Dr. Wade Hachinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wade Hachinsky practices Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.