A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Hachinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Hachinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hachinsky
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hachinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Hachinsky, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hachinsky graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Hachinsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade A Hachinsky DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wade A. Hachinsky practice?
- Dr. Wade Hachinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wade Hachinsky practices Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.