A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Han, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Han, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Han has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade W Han MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wade W. Han practice?
- Dr. Wade Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Han practices Otolaryngology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Otolaryngologists.