Overall Review

January 23rd, 2015
ENT team is outstanding!
I've been a patient at Dr. Han's office for a few years. My experience with Dr. Han and his staff has been exceptional. Everyone is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable of ENT related questions. I want to compliment Dr. Han, Ana R., Allison F., Jessica S. and Diane G. These individuals are terrific. I can honestly say that I don't think you'll find a better ENT office in the state of Florida.

January 23rd, 2015
Best ENT office in Florida
I've been a patient at Dr. Han's office for a few years. My experience with Dr. Han and his staff has been exceptional. Everyone is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable of ENT related questions. I want to compliment Dr. Han, Ana R., Allison F., Jessica S. and Diane G. These individuals are terrific. I can honestly say that I don't think you'll find a better ENT office in the State of Florida.

December 28th, 2014
Great doc and office staff, would recommend.

October 28th, 2014
Good doctor
Good doctor and friendly staff, called prescriptions in the same day.

September 14th, 2014
My sinus surgery was a success
Dr han and his staff took good care of me, they are friendly and efficient. When I need a prescription or paper work they were to call or fax the same day.

August 27th, 2014
Good Response
Positive communication and excellent relationship with Patients!!!

August 21st, 2014
My sinus surgery was a success!
Dr. Han and his staff took excellent care of me. They are friendly and efficient. When I needed prescriptions or paperwork, they were to call or fax within the same day.

June 3rd, 2014
excellent doc
neighbors recommended this doc and he is well trained, nice and knows his stuff. I got better after 2 visits.

March 18th, 2014
"Outstanding" Doctor and Team
Regarding: Myringotomy with Tympanostomy Tube Insertion procedure. Dr. Han and staff made this procedure and experience very comfortable, relaxed and efficient. During the diagnostic visits, actual procedure and follow up he had an extremely professional, informative, friendly and compassionate manner. He's a "natural" in his chosen field.

December 3rd, 2013
Waste of Time and Money
Sure it was easy to get an appt. When you do get in, Dr. Han suggests extra tests that were unnecessary - like a routine hearing test, unrelated to my symptoms. But, hey if it is covered under my insurance and you have a hearing booth with an audiologist there, why not is I guess how that office works? When he suggested further tests and I had questions about my safety and longterm side effects from these suggested tests, I was told I would have to make another appt to come in and ask him. Really??? The choice was to get the tests done or pay for another appt to ask him about those tests. I took the third choice and found another doctor.

October 16th, 2013
Great doctor, highly recommended.
My experience and surgery was excellent, takes great care of his patients. Staff and nurses are friendly and helpful. Highly Recommended.

August 28th, 2013
Best ENT and Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Hann is a significantly talented specialized doctor. Once I had my initial appointment with him I knew I would be in the finest hands of any doctor of his field, and I was correct. His associates are so inviting and knowledgable and the environment in his office is warm and friendly. Dr. Hann spent time with me at my appointment, making me feel hopeful that my sinus/breathing problems and constant headaches/nosebleeds from nose issues could be repaired. I also felt hopeful that I could feel confident after he perform rhinoplasty on me to remove the bump, my wide/long tip, and the crookedness of my nose. He took time to explain what's going on in my nose internally, showed me virtual pics of the way I'd like my nose to look, and explained every aspect of my surgery, which made me feel at ease and very comfortable. My recovery was ideal. No black and blue, I had no bruising or swelling after surgery and could go out in public within a few days from being in little to no discomfort. Not only do I breathe like a new person and not get sinus infections anymore, I look like a new person from the way my nose looks now. My nose has made me feel absolutely fabulous and I couldn't be more pleased with my results internally and externally. Dr. Hann has given me the confidence I've always dreamt of after doing such an amazing job on my nose. I highly suggest seeing him for otolaryngology or any facial plastic surgeries you are looking into, you will be more than happy with your experience with Dr. Hann.