Otolaryngologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2014

Good doctor and friendly staff, called prescriptions in the same day.

|  My sinus surgery was a success  |  show details
by Annie G. on Sep 14th, 2014

Dr han and his staff took good care of me, they are friendly and efficient. When I need a prescription or paper work they were to call or fax the same day.

|  Good Response  |  show details
by Jacob Robinson on Aug 27th, 2014

Positive communication and excellent relationship with Patients!!!

|  My sinus surgery was a success!  |  show details
by Anny G. on Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Han and his staff took excellent care of me. They are friendly and efficient. When I needed prescriptions or paperwork, they were to call or fax within the same day.

|  excellent doc  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2014

neighbors recommended this doc and he is well trained, nice and knows his stuff. I got better after 2 visits.

|  "Outstanding" Doctor and Team  |  show details
by George K on Mar 18th, 2014

Regarding: Myringotomy with Tympanostomy Tube Insertion procedure. Dr. Han and staff made this procedure and experience very comfortable, relaxed and efficient. During the diagnostic visits, actual procedure and follow up he had an extremely professional, informative, friendly and compassionate manner. He's a "natural" in his chosen field.

|  Waste of Time and Money  |  show details
by D.T. on Dec 3rd, 2013

Sure it was easy to get an appt. When you do get in, Dr. Han suggests extra tests that were unnecessary - like a routine hearing test, unrelated to my symptoms. But, hey if it is covered under my insurance and you have a hearing booth with an audiologist there, why not is I guess how that office works? When he suggested further tests and I had questions about my safety and longterm side effects from these suggested tests, I was told I would have to make another appt to come in and ask him. Really??? The choice was to get the tests done or pay for another appt to ask him about those tests. I took the third choice and found another doctor.

|  operating engineer  |  show details
by Al on Nov 21st, 2013

I was a recovery worker during the 9/11 disaster in NYC and I operated for over three years seven days a week and became extremely ill over this period, I was not able to sleep due to snoring so bad that I would wake myself up and also my spouse. I had what is known as rhino sinusitus and a few other serious things with my throat and sinuses, Dr.Wade Han is an amazing Specialist in his field not only as a Doctor but as a Human being who cares about everyone who walks into his office. To finish off he relieved me of the agony I was having with my throat and sinuses through surgery and I can finally breathe again with no more pain and suffering, after surgery I healed quickly due to no packing in my nose, which is state of the art surgery, Dr. Han is a Gem and I highly recommend him to any person who has breathing issues ear issues etc... also his staff is second to none, please believe me when I say he the fix to your issue and a true and caring human being, again I thank him and his staff from the bottom of my heart.

|  Great doctor, highly recommended.  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

My experience and surgery was excellent, takes great care of his patients. Staff and nurses are friendly and helpful. Highly Recommended.

|  Best ENT and Facial Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Mia on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Hann is a significantly talented specialized doctor. Once I had my initial appointment with him I knew I would be in the finest hands of any doctor of his field, and I was correct. His associates are so inviting and knowledgable and the environment in his office is warm and friendly. Dr. Hann spent time with me at my appointment, making me feel hopeful that my sinus/breathing problems and constant headaches/nosebleeds from nose issues could be repaired. I also felt hopeful that I could feel confident after he perform rhinoplasty on me to remove the bump, my wide/long tip, and the crookedness of my nose. He took time to explain what's going on in my nose internally, showed me virtual pics of the way I'd like my nose to look, and explained every aspect of my surgery, which made me feel at ease and very comfortable. My recovery was ideal. No black and blue, I had no bruising or swelling after surgery and could go out in public within a few days from being in little to no discomfort. Not only do I breathe like a new person and not get sinus infections anymore, I look like a new person from the way my nose looks now. My nose has made me feel absolutely fabulous and I couldn't be more pleased with my results internally and externally. Dr. Hann has given me the confidence I've always dreamt of after doing such an amazing job on my nose. I highly suggest seeing him for otolaryngology or any facial plastic surgeries you are looking into, you will be more than happy with your experience with Dr. Hann.

May 15th, 2013

I had bad results with rhinoplasty

by Douglas Perry on Feb 15th, 2013

I"ve been a patient of Dr. Han's now (as well as family members and friends) for several years. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks. He always take his time, explain things in common sense terms. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating at all times. His office is one of the few doctors offices I don't mind visiting. I'll keep coming back as needed and continue to highly recommend Dr. Han to family and friends.

Oct 15th, 2012

Great experience overall. I am feeling better than ever. Waited for about twenty minutes though.

Sep 11th, 2012

Referred to dr han by friends at work. Best doc in town, well trained, knows what he is doing. painless operations. very happy with the treatment results.

|  Would recommend  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

Traveled 2 hours to see dr. han, recommended by a relative. Great doctor, helped me with my sinus headache and allergy. I would likely recommend him.

|  Third time is a charm  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

Had two prior sinus surgery, still had headche, congestion. Dr. Han took care of me, now headache free after third operation. Worth the drive to ORlando.

Jan 27th, 2012

I rate thi office poor. The front desk girls very unperfessional very loud.The wait a long time sometime i have to wait 20-30 minutes. I do not recommend no one to go to his office.

|  Good results  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Since my nose surgery, I can breath and smell for first time in many years. The bad smell and taste is gone. I trust and recommend this doctor.

Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Han is really good at what he does and caring for the patient, I trust and always come back to him when I need to

|  Great doc, great staff  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

I reside in London and Orlando, and suffer from severe allergy and sinus headache. I was referred to Dr. Han by my internist. Now I am much better and happy with the services provided. Nice office staff as well. I would highly recommend to friends.

|  Allergy is better  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I went from Miami to see dr. Han because he was highly recommended by my brother in Orlando. Dr. operated on my nose and now I feel like a new man, no more snoring and much less allergy this spring. Very satisfying experience. would recommended this doc to others.

|  loaded with polps  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Went online to find a top ENT came accross Dr Hans name checked out education and where he completed his residency and comming form Boston i knew my husband was in great hands. Dr Han is the best he did an amazing job on removing a face full of polps and corrected my husbands deviated septum my husband had minimal pain and is very pleased with this Dr

|  Best nose doc  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I broke my nose in an car accident and could not breath at all, and it looked horrible. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Han, who did a fantastic job on my nose. Now I can breath very well, even better than before the car crash. It looks straight and proportional to my face. I am getting compliments from all my friends and family. Very happy patient. Highly recommend Dr. Han.

Feb 17th, 2011

Nice doctor, friendly office. Dr. Han was recommended to me by a doctor friend from our church. I am so grateful now I no longer snore, breathing well and look better after surgery. Five star surgeon.

Jan 5th, 2011

I was refer to Dr Han by one of my coworkers who had sinus surgery with Dr Han a year ago .I was impress when he came back to work after just one week.I got an appointmet within one week.The staff were friendly and proffesional.Dr Han took his time going over my Ct and answering all our questions.I had came to Dr Han to have sinus sugery but after talking to Dr Han and going over some bf and after rhinoplasty pictures I decided to have both procedures done.After the surgery I had a litlle pain but no bleeding or packing.A week later Dr Han remove my nose cast and I was totally amazed at how my new nose looked .Iam completely happy with my new nose.For many years other plastic surgeons had told me my nose was too difficult to fix.I would highly recommend Dr Han to all my friends and coworkers .Very SincerelyK.N

by Jason on Sep 21st, 2010

Caring doctor, took his time to explain my conditions and treatment, saw him as recommended by friends. I am bringing my family to him as well. Highly recommend to all with allergy, sinus problems.

|  very happy patient  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

I researched online, I am glad to find Dr. Han. The office staff are very nice, and doctor is patient and understands my needs. After the surgery, my nose looks perfect and I can really breath well. Would highly recommend this doctor

Nov 6th, 2009

Nice office staff and Dr. Han makes me feel at ease. I had nasal surgery and the office staff was so kind, whenever I called with a post surgery question they said to come right in and get checked out, and it was all included in the surgery bill. My allergic rhinitis has been much better since the surgery.

|  Totally Happy  |  show details
by Allergy Sufferer on Oct 31st, 2009

I had sinus trouble all my life. Now I can breath and smell well since nose surgery by Dr. Han. The office staff are very helpful.

|  Best Nose Surgeon in Orlando  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

Nice doctor with excellent bedside manner. I had trouble breathing through my nose, which was operated on by Dr. Han. I also had rhinoplasty at the same time and I am very pleased with the results. Would highly recommend this doctor.

|  patient  |  show details
by actress/model orlando on Sep 1st, 2009

I'am an actress for disney.I had sinus and rhinoplasty doneby Dr Han 6 months ago.I'am completely happy with the result.Would recommend to all my friends.

Aug 28th, 2009

Nice caring doctor, greatest surgeon! No bleeding or pain after my sinus surgery. No black eyes and back to work in three days. My husband is having sinus surgery with Dr. Han next week. High recommended!

Apr 9th, 2009

Would never recommend him to anyone for sinus surgery - horrible experience, long-lasting negative problems afterward.