Dr. Wade Heinrichs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wade Heinrichs?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Wade Heinrichs?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 2nd, 2012

Down to Earth and knowledgable

We have been seeing Dr. Heinrichs ever since my son was born. He is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, kind, and up-to-date. When my baby was sick for the first time, he told me I could come in any time to ease my fears, even without an appointment. He is always reassuring and takes the time to listen to us.

November 5th, 2016