A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Joiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Joiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Joiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Joiner graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Joiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Wade Joiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell W. Joiner practice?
- Dr. Darrell Joiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Joiner practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.