Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wade Kang
Dr. Wade Kang, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kang is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Palos Community Hospital and Advocate Christ Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wade Kang has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Wade Kang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Scott Davidson
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Sabina Siddiqui
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lindsay Keith
General Surgery, Residency
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi8