A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Keller is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Keller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Robert Keller DO is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wade R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Wade Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wade Keller practices Dermatology near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Eagle Dermatologists.