A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Kubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Kubat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubat graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kubat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St. Luke's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Daniel Kubat DO is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade D. Kubat practice?
- Dr. Wade Kubat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wade Kubat practices Plastic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Surgeons.