Learn more about Dr. Wade Kyono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kyono
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kyono Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Kyono, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyono graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kyono has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Tadashi Kyono MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wade T. Kyono practice?
- Dr. Wade Kyono has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Kyono practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Oncologists.