A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Kyono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Kyono, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyono graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kyono has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Tadashi Kyono MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wade T. Kyono practice?
- Dr. Wade Kyono has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Kyono practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Pediatricians and Aiea Pediatric Specialists.