A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Lillegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Lillegard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lillegard
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lillegard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Lillegard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillegard graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lillegard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Lillegard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wade Lillegard practice?
- Dr. Wade Lillegard has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wade Lillegard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Hermantown, MN.