Learn more about Dr. Wade Lillegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Lillegard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lillegard
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lillegard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Lillegard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillegard graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lillegard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Lillegard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wade Lillegard practice?
- Dr. Wade Lillegard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wade Lillegard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermantown, MN and Hibbing, MN.
See Duluth Family Physicians and Duluth Sports Medicine Doctors.