A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Lowry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Lowry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lowry has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade L Lowry MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wade L. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Wade Lowry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wade Lowry practices Urology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Bedford Urologists.