A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Mueller, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Martin Mueller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade M. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Wade Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wade Mueller practices Neurological Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurological Surgeons.