Learn more about Dr. Wade Nishimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Nishimoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nishimoto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Nishimoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishimoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nishimoto has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Y Nishimoto MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wade Y. Nishimoto practice?
- Dr. Wade Nishimoto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wade Nishimoto practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Oncologists.