A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Nishimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Nishimoto is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Nishimoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishimoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nishimoto has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nishimoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans