Learn more about Dr. Wade Nishimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Nishimoto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nishimoto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nishimoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Nishimoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishimoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nishimoto has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Y Nishimoto MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wade Y. Nishimoto practice?
- Dr. Wade Nishimoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Nishimoto practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.