A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Richardson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade A Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wade A. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Wade Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Richardson practices Family Medicine near College Station, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians.