A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Rosenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rosenberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Ronald Rosenberg FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade R. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Wade Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Rosenberg practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.