Dr. Wade Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wade Rosenberg?

• Good

Whipple Procedure

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!

September 24th, 2015

Great surgeon

This is the doctor you need for complicated surgeries and to repair any damage done by any other doctor. He is amazing and extremely knowledgable .

August 12th, 2015

Gruff

Doctor has a gruff manner but is highly efficient

June 26th, 2014

great doctor

the year was 2006 diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma and told i had 3 to 6 mos to live but that my best chance for survival was a surgical procedure known as a whipple and the best doctor for this operation was doctor wade rosenberg this was over 8 yrs ago. i would reccomend doctor rosenberg as the very best to anyone.

January 13th, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg successfully removed my thyroid in May 2013. It was fast and problem free. The anesthesiologist, Dr. Matthews, did a good job as well. I had no complications, no side effects, the scar is barely visible now (after 8 months). Yes, he did not visit me after the surgery, sending residents instead. That didn’t bother me at all. I am interested in the result and he and his staff made the whole experience easy for me.

May 17th, 2013

Dialysis shunt repair

I work in the medical field and never dealt with a "JERK" like Dr. Rosenberg. Took my mother to have a graft for her dialysis and the end result he messed her arm where he did a lousy job. Her arm has deficit, she is unable to use her arm. His bedside manner are the worse I have ever seen. He acts like you are wasting his time; thinks he walks on water. In my job I have encoutered other patients that have dealt with Dr. Rosenberg and have also made negative comments about his character. I would not take my worst enemy to him if his/her life depended on it. Don't go to him unless you want to complicate your health more than it is. I can't believe Mehtodist has a Dr. like him, a monkey can do a better job than him and has probably better bedside manners.

January 27th, 2013

This Doctor has no bedside manner. He acts like he could care less about what is going with your health and finding the answer. Do no use him!,,

November 6th, 2012

Dr. & His Staff VERY RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL

This doctor has no bedside manner whatsoever, does not care about his patients, he's in this business only for the money. Just guessed at my husband's health problem and he wanted to do exploratory surgery in order to find out what was wrong with him instead of first requesting tests. On our 2nd visit, we checked in and were forgotten in the waiting room until we asked what was happening. Doctor Rosenberg had already left to see patients in hospital and when he was called back, we did not receive an apology from him or his nurse. Very rude people.

January 5th, 2012

Dr. Rosenberg is the rudest doctor I have ever met. He treated my mother and I like we were not important. He never touched my mother to examine her. He acted as if black people were contagious. He did not respond with clear answers to her questions. He was not knowledgable about my mother as he did not review her chart prior to entering into her room, an after her cardiologist had faxed him the patient chart and referral. I hope my mother will never go to him again. His office personal take on the same attitude as the doctor. Worst customer service ever!

August 31st, 2011

Rude Doctor

Dr. Rosenberg is the rudest doctor I have ener met. He treated my husband and I like we were not important. He acted like his time was too valuable for us. When we wold ask questions he would give us short and unclear answers. I will never go to him again. Worst customer service ever!

June 29th, 2017