A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Schultz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Thomas Schultz DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade T. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Wade Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Schultz practices Surgery near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Surgeons.