A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Schultz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wade T. Schultz practice?
Dr. Wade Schultz practices Surgery near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Washington, WI and New Holstein, WI.
See Sheboygan Surgeons.