A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Whitmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Whitmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitmer
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Whitmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Whitmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Whitmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade W Whitmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade W. Whitmer practice?
- Dr. Wade Whitmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wade Whitmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Brenham, TX.
See College Station Surgeons.