Learn more about Dr. Wade Whitmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Whitmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Whitmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Whitmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade W Whitmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade W. Whitmer practice?
- Dr. Wade Whitmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Whitmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near College Station, TX.
See College Station Surgeons.