Learn more about Dr. Wade Whitmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Whitmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitmer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Whitmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Whitmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade W Whitmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wade W. Whitmer practice?
- Dr. Wade Whitmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wade Whitmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Brenham, TX.
See College Station Surgeons.