Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wadid Azer
Dr. Wadid Azer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Azer is affiliated with Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Roger Williams Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Azer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wadid Azer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wadid Azer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Magdi Salmon
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Providence, RI 0 mi29
Dr. Raafat Awad Mousad
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Providence, RI 0.04 mi16
Dr. Sheldon Kaplan
Providence, RI 0.07 mi46