Learn more about Dr. Wadie Alkhouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadie Alkhouri, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkhouri
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Alkhouri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadie Alkhouri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alkhouri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadie Alkhouri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wadie Alkhouri practice?
- Dr. Wadie Alkhouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Wadie Alkhouri practices Psychiatry near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Psychiatrists.