Learn more about Dr. Wadie Alkhouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadie Alkhouri, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkhouri
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Alkhouri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadie Alkhouri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alkhouri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadie Alkhouri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wadie Alkhouri practice?
- Dr. Wadie Alkhouri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wadie Alkhouri practices Psychiatry near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Westborough, MA.
See Diamond Bar Psychiatrists.