A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadie Alkhouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadie Alkhouri, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadie Alkhouri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alkhouri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadie Alkhouri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wadie Alkhouri practice?
- Dr. Wadie Alkhouri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wadie Alkhouri practices Psychiatry near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Psychiatrists.