A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadie Najm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadie Najm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadie Najm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Najm graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Najm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadie Ilias Najm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wadie I. Najm practice?
- Dr. Wadie Najm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wadie Najm practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.