Learn more about Dr. Wadie Najm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadie Najm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadie Najm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Najm graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Najm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadie Ilias Najm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wadie I. Najm practice?
- Dr. Wadie Najm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wadie Najm practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors and Newport Beach Geriatric Doctors.