Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

20072 SW Birch St
Ste 190
Newport Beach, Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-757-0443
Locations and availability (4)

|  Dr. Najm at SW Birch St. Newport Beach  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I have finally found the Family Doctor I've been long looking for!My husband and I were so happy to meet Dr.Wadie Najm.After the first visit and a follow up appointment,we were both overwhelmed by the kindness and HONESTY of Dr.Najm. This is the first time that we ever felt lucky to meet a good and reliable doctor whom we can trust with our health. Time spent with Dr.Najm= More than enough. My husband spent two hours on his first visit discussing sleeping problems, back muscles and stress problems.We haven't felt at any point that Dr. Najm is rushing us to get to the next patient!He's not the type of doctors who overbook or jump from one client to another at the same time. He's really not after the money, but he shows obvious care toward his patients. Dr. Knowledge/Help=Excellent.The lab results are the start point of Dr. Najm analysis.He relies on facts,and doesn't make his own assumptions.He explains very well the issues and the treatments without exaggerating or trying to scare us. He's the nicest doctor you could hope to see and I truly recommend him to everyone.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. He is very attentive, allowed me enough time to express my concerns and spent time educating me about my condition and answering my questions.

May 21st, 2011

Very nice and relaxing office space, staff is very attentive. Dr. Najm spent 1 hour with me.

Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Najm is a very careful clinician who has always taken all my concerns seriously and made sure I was getting the recommended preventive care. He has an Old World manner that I appreciate--he speaks softly, listens carefully, and write prescriptions with a fountain pen.