Dr. Wadih Arap MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadih Arap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Arap is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arap graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arap accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance