A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadih Arap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Arap is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arap graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadih Arap MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wadih Arap practice?
- Dr. Wadih Arap has 1 office location.
Dr. Wadih Arap practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.