Learn more about Dr. Wadih Arap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Arap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arap
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arap Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arap graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadih Arap MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wadih Arap practice?
- Dr. Wadih Arap has 1 office location.
Dr. Wadih Arap practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.