Learn more about Dr. Wadih Arap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Arap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arap Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arap graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadih Arap MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wadih Arap practice?
- Dr. Wadih Arap has 1 office location.
Dr. Wadih Arap practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.