Learn more about Dr. Wadih Arap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Arap is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arap Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arap graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadih Arap MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wadih Arap practice?
- Dr. Wadih Arap has 1 office location.
Dr. Wadih Arap practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.