Dr. Wadih Macksoud MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016
Gotta Love Him!!
Kindest and most caring doctor I have ever been to! Getting a cortisone shot in the hand is actually a pleasant experience with him, no pain and you can actually smile thru it all!!

December 3rd, 2015
Dr Macksoud makes getting a cortisone shot in the hand into a delightful and laughter-filled experience. Need I say more? He has also performed carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands. Seamless experience, he is a great doctor and a kind and gentle man.

October 5th, 2015
Macksoud is an A+ ,Ccompetent, Hand, Arm Specialist.
Dr. Macksoud is an extremely competent physician, and specialist in his field. He and his staff are also very, friendly, and professional, and attuned to the needs and comfort of the patient. His demeanor is friendly, and he exudes a definite interest in the needs and well-being of the patient.

July 10th, 2015
MS in exercise physiology, occupational therapist
Dr. Macksoud was not only likeable, professional, learned (he was trained at Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins; premier institutions for Orthopedics - I did my homework) but, he was also fair and honest. Our initial consultation put my fears to rest (I was scheduled by my first ORS for surgery later that same week ) with Dr. Macksoud definitively telling me that (per my MRI review with me) that I did not need surgery. He offered to do surgery but, it was, in his opinion, not necessary, to try physical therapy first which I did, 3x/wk for x 2 months and, I have recovered 95% of my rotator cuff strength, at 90% pain free (vs 35% strength and pain of 7-8/10 on initial evaluation). I am a very active and frequent, tournament playing 60 year old accomplished and 100mph serving tennis player. I did not lay off my tennis despite that advice from physical therapy, I did strengthen, stretch and follow the rest of the rotator cuff protocol (Dr. Macksoud recommended that I continue to play tennis, in moderation) during my rehab. I consider myself better, I had no surgery. Thank you Dr. Macksoud. You are the voice of reason in a money-hungry, money-driven medical community and I know this to be the case, first hand. My experience with Orthopedics and healthcare are 2 advanced degrees, and 38 years of medical career experience. Dr. Macksoud is as good as they get!

February 16th, 2015
Excellent surgeon & wonderful bedside manner.

April 20th, 2011
The Best
You would have to look the world over to find a finer doctor. He is knowledgeable, accurate, professional and personable. He explains everything in a way you can understand. He takes time to anwser questions you have. I would highly recommend him.

February 17th, 2011
I have known Dr. Macksoud for many years and have had procedures done by him on numerous occaisions and in my opinion you will not find a finer man or surgeon anywhere. Dr. Macksoud has my complete trust and even though I been "under the knife" more than 100 times If I needed hand surgery or for that matter any ortho surger I would trust him and his opinion without so much as a second thought

September 9th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!
Dr. Macksoud is very personable, and explains things in plain english so you walk out of the office knowing exactly whats going on. Staff was super friendly as well:) I would recomend him to anybody!!

February 5th, 2010
Excellent Physcian
As a rehab specialist, I truly believe that he is the best hand surgeon in Orlando.

December 22nd, 2009
Very Professional
He's an awesome doctor. Had to have surgery on both wrists(one done so far)Very professional, explains what's going on in plain english. Very good follow up.

May 7th, 2009
Really knows his stuff! Don't be surprised if you come out with one of his hand-drawn scar tattoos ;) He explains things in plain english, too.

July 21st, 2017