A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadsworth Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadsworth Murad is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Murad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadsworth Henderson Murad DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wadsworth H. Murad practice?
- Dr. Wadsworth Murad has 1 office location.
Dr. Wadsworth Murad practices Psychiatry near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Psychiatrists.