A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadsworth Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Murad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadsworth Murad DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wadsworth Murad practice?
- Dr. Wadsworth Murad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wadsworth Murad practices Psychiatry near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Redlands Psychiatrists.