A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Abdelghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abdelghani, Vitreo-Retinal Diseases and Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelghani
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelghani graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelghani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wael Abdelghani practice?
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wael Abdelghani practices Ophthalmology near The Woodlands, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.