A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Abdelghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abdelghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelghani graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abdelghani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdelghani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael M. Abdelghani practice?
Dr. Wael Abdelghani practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Trauma Surgery near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Spring Ophthalmologists, Spring Pediatricians, and Spring Surgeons.