A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Abdelghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abdelghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelghani graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelghani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wael Abdelghani practice?
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Abdelghani practices Ophthalmology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Ophthalmologists.