Learn more about Dr. Wael Abdelghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abdelghani, Vitreo-Retinal Diseases and Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelghani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelghani graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelghani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wael Abdelghani practice?
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Abdelghani practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.