Learn more about Dr. Wael Abdelghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abdelghani, Vitreo-Retinal Diseases and Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelghani
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelghani graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelghani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wael Abdelghani practice?
- Dr. Wael Abdelghani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Abdelghani practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.