A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Abo-Auda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abo-Auda is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abo-Auda, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abo-Auda graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Abo-Auda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael S Abo-Auda MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wael S. Abo-Auda practice?
- Dr. Wael Abo-Auda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Abo-Auda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Durant, OK.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.