A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Abo-Auda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Abo-Auda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abo-Auda
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Abo-Auda, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abo-Auda graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abo-Auda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael S Abo-Auda FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wael S. Abo-Auda practice?
- Dr. Wael Abo-Auda has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Abo-Auda practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Cardiologists.