A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Alhalaseh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Alhalaseh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhalaseh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alhalaseh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Alhalaseh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhalaseh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alhalaseh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Dekalb
- Dekalb Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Alhalaseh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wael Alhalaseh practice?
- Dr. Wael Alhalaseh has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Alhalaseh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Payne, AL.
See Fort Payne Internists and Fort Payne Cardiologists.