Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael Al-Halaseh
Dr. Wael Al-Halaseh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Payne, AL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Al-Halaseh is affiliated with DeKalb Regional Medical Center, Dekalb Regional Medical Center and Baptist Dekalb. Dr. Al-Halaseh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael Al-Halaseh has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Wael Al-Halaseh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Payne, AL.
Dr. Andrey Ilyasov
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fort Payne, AL 0.03 mi30
Dr. Julian Robledo
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Payne, AL 0.03 mi35
Dr. Igor Legostaev
Fort Payne, AL 0.03 mi29