A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Asi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Asi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Asi, MD, PA is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Asi MD and PA is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wael Asi practice?
- Dr. Wael Asi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Asi practices Pulmonary Disease near Spring, TX.
See Spring Pulmonologists.