Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael Asi
Dr. Wael Asi, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Asi is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Northwest Medical Center and Northeast Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Asi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael Asi has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Wael Asi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.
Dr. Ather Siddiqi
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Spring, TX 0 mi33
Dr. William Rhoton
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Spring, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Rami Wali
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Spring, TX 0 mi18