A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Bazzi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Bazzi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bazzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael M Bazzi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael M. Bazzi practice?
- Dr. Wael Bazzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Bazzi practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.