Learn more about Dr. Wael Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Bazzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazzi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bazzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Bazzi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bazzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael M Bazzi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael M. Bazzi practice?
- Dr. Wael Bazzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Bazzi practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.