A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. WAEL BERJAOUI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. WAEL BERJAOUI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. BERJAOUI graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. BERJAOUI has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BERJAOUI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. WAEL BERJAOUI practice?
Dr. WAEL BERJAOUI practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.