A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Berjaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Berjaoui is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berjaoui
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berjaoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berjaoui graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Berjaoui has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Berjaoui MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Berjaoui practice?
- Dr. Wael Berjaoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Berjaoui practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.