Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael Berjaoui
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Berjaoui is affiliated with Spectrum Health-Blodgett Campus, Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial and Spectrum Special Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael Berjaoui has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Wael Berjaoui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Nancy Bender-Hausman
Sleep Medicine, Neurology
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi21
Dr. Wayne Couwenhoven
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Diego Conci
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi