Learn more about Dr. Wael Berjaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Berjaoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berjaoui
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berjaoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berjaoui graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Berjaoui has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Berjaoui MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Berjaoui practice?
- Dr. Wael Berjaoui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wael Berjaoui practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.