Learn more about Dr. Wael Berjaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Berjaoui is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berjaoui graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Berjaoui has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berjaoui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael Berjaoui practice?
Dr. Wael Berjaoui practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.