Dr. Wael K Berjaoui MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Wael Berjaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Hypertension Sleep Apnea.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berjaoui graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berjaoui has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berjaoui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael K. Berjaoui practice?
Dr. Wael Berjaoui practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.